Commercial Services Officer - Reception
- Richmond location
- Full time/ permanent role
- Salary package equivalent up to $83,000 PA (inclusive of base salary, super and salary packaging)
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
The Commercial Services Officer - Reception is responsible for providing general administrative assistance to staff at the Berry Street Central Office as part of the Commercial Services Team and will be based on Reception. This role will also interact with clients and seek to provide a positive experience.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate administrative and reception support is provided to the Central Office.
- Treat clients in a courteous, respectful and efficient manner via phone and in person.
- Appropriate management of confidential and sensitive information.
- Develop logical administrative systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
To download the position description, please click here.
- Highly developed administrative and organisational abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administrative role.
- Strong understanding of privacy and the ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management skills and experience in managing a workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Additional salary packaging available for meals/accommodation.
- Positive work place culture.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access for staff members’ immediate family.
How to Apply
Applications including resume and statement addressing the key selection criteria for the position to be submitted by 11pm on 18th December 2019. Queries to Neil Hutchins, Head of Commercial Services on 9429 9266.
Please Note; the successful applicant will be subject to comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
Berry Street is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation. In everything we do we seek to protect children. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children; children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds; children with a disability; children who identify with a sexual and or gender minority identity. We aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion.
Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.