Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition & Management
- Shape the direction of talent for Berry Street
- End to end talent role encompassing EVP, Acquisition, and Talent Management
- Industry leading salary, NFP salary packaging and car allowance
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
About the Role:
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition & Management will shape the future direction for how we attract & retain talent at Berry Street. Leading a team of Recruitment Officers, your first priority will be to re-develop and optimise the end to end recruitment processes and technology to support our continued growth.
In addition, this role will be at the forefront of the talent conversation in our organisation and will lead:
- The creation of an Employee Value Proposition across our core talent segments which speaks to our Purpose, Vision and Values;
- The development of workforce planning processes which enable the recruitment team to proactively pool & source talent;
- The creation of talent management processes from succession planning through to talent identification;
- Define and implement a Graduate Program, addressing sector skills shortages and gaps.
This role will work with our HR Business Partners to ensure the voice of our customer is at the heart of our thinking and partner with them to deliver these services effectively into our organisation.
First and foremost you are a contemporary Talent Acquisition leader with a passion for people and performance. You will bring a broad range of experiences and talent management techniques to Berry Street with the ability to craft these into a ‘fit for purpose’ model for our unique needs.
Tertiary qualified in a related discipline, you will bring relevant experience in the development of Employee Value Proposition and have sound experience in Workforce Planning, Succession Planning and Talent Identification frameworks, tools and processes.
You will bring strong collaboration skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the leadership capability to create and sustain an engaged and high performing team.
What can Berry Street offer you?
- A purpose driven organisation which is making a difference in our community
- The opportunity to truly shape the talent function
- A supportive & friendly team environment
- A focus on positive work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description.
Queries to Nick Di'Lodovico, Executive Director - People and Culture on 9421 9332
Applications including resume and cover letter to be submitted by 11pm on 29th April 2019
To download the position description, please click here
Berry Street is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation. In everything we do we seek to protect children. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children; children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds; children with a disability; children who identify with a sexual and or gender minority identity. We aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion.
Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.