- Work for a reputable organisation making a difference in the lives of those most vulnerable in our community
- Bring your organisational and relationship skills to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Channel your passion for digital marketing and communications
Berry Street is Victoria’s largest independent child welfare organisation that never gives up doing whatever it takes for kids. We believe everyone should have a good childhood, growing up in families and communities where they feel safe, nurtured and have hope for the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Campaign Manager to increase Berry Street’s profile, positioning and income within key target audiences
- Fixed Term 12 months position, based in Richmond
- Click here to download the Position Description
You’re experienced in developing, delivering and managing campaigns across multiple channels, with a particular focus on digital campaigns. You must be able to work under pressure, managing multiple projects and stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or similar.
- Experience Community Service Organisation (CSO) is seen as highly desirable.
- 3 years experience in managing integrated campaigns including digital marketing
- A passion for working in a team that makes a difference in helping children grow up feeling safe and nurtured
- The base salary for this position is commensurate with experience in the range of $85,000 - $90,000 per annum, under the Berry Street Victoria 2014-2017 Agreement.
- The value of the salary can be increased through salary packaging.
WHAT BERRY STREET CAN OFFER YOU
- A thorough induction program
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great friendly environment
- Employee assistance program
- Annual Employee Opinion Survey participation
- Focus on positive work/life balance
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An organisation that cares about you
READY TO APPLY?
- To apply, simply send through your resume with a one-page cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this role
- Applications will close 11pm on 14th October 2018
- Please contact Tom Miller, Acting Senior Manager Marketing and Communications on 03 9421 9350 if you have any questions regarding this position
Berry Street are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability and culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. Berry Street are also committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities. Comprehensive reference and background checking will be undertaken, including a Working with Children Check and police check. Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply